Privacy and Web Site Usage Policy
Effective Date: January 1, 2009
Protecting privacy is important to Complete Recycling. This policy describes how Complete Recycling uses, collects and discloses any personal information you may provide while using the Complete Recycling Web site. This policy also explains what types of services are provided through on-line Web site(s).
- USE CONSTITUES AGREEMENT AND CONSENT. Use of the Complete Recycling Web site(s) indicates your consent to Complete Recycling use/disclosure of your personal information according to the terms of this policy. You may not use Complete Recycling Web site(s) if you do not agree to this policy.
- AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION. This Complete Recycling Web site collects information regarding Web site users, including but not limited to your IP address and Internet Service Provider (ISP), when you used our Web site, your computer's operating system, what parts of the Web site you visit, operating system you are using, the sections of the Web site you visit, pages accessed and any material you may post or retrieve off the site. This type of information is used by our system administration division, and may be used to make changes to our Web site. This type of information may be disclosed to others and chronicled for later purposes.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU. The Complete Recycling Web site may solicit you to provide your CV, resume, name, address, phone number, e-mail address, fax number, etc. This information may be used to enable us to contact you, to allow you to use specific features of the Web site or other various reasons. If you do not provide the requested information, you may not be able to access all of the features of Complete Recycling’s Web site. Complete Recycling may use such information to contact and communicate with you, to reply to your questions, to provide you with information or services or as applicable law otherwise permits. All communications/information may be kept on file for such period of time as deemed appropriate by Complete Recycling, or subject to applicable law.
- COMPLETE RECYCLING E-MAIL. If you have agreed, Complete Recycling may send to you email or other communication containing information about Complete Recycling or other entities. You may request Complete Recycling to discontinue sending you e-mails at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- OTHER USE OF INFORMATION. Complete Recycling may utilize personal and/or non-personal information (IP addresses, operating systems, etc.) to compile statistics on user characteristics (residence, income, and other demographic information) and use of the Complete Recycling Web site. Complete Recycling may provide these types of statistics to other parties. No personally identifiable information is contained in such statistics or reports. You will not be identifiable based on such compilation of data. Complete Recycling complies with all applicable laws regarding maintaining the confidentiality of all personally-identifiable information (Social Security numbers, phone numbers, addresses, aliases, etc.). All such information will be utilized only in conformance with this policy. Should you decide to no longer use this Web site, the information you may have previously submitted will remain subject to this policy.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED TO OTHER PARTIES. Complete Recycling will only disclose personal information under the following circumstances: (a) persons you have authorized Complete Recycling to provide such information; (b) Complete Recycling may disclose personal information to affiliated business entities, subsidiaries, etc. for employment-related use or for reasons regarding your use of the Web site; (c) Complete Recycling may provide your personal information to another business entity in the event of a sale, transfer or merger provided the other entity agrees to keep all such information confidential according to terms at least as strict as this policy; (d) Complete Recycling may disclose your personal information as directed by applicable law, law enforcement agencies, governmental agencies and investigations of unlawful activity, to comply with a warrant, subpoena or an order of a court to produce employment-related records.
- RECORD RETENTION AND SECURITY. Complete Recycling maintains all information provided by you at its headquarters in San Diego, Calif., or at other locations deemed appropriate by Complete Recycling for the storage of such information. Complete Recycling uses security measures applicable to the nature of the information provided. Bear in mind that risks cannot ever be completely eliminated and Complete Recycling is unable to guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed contrary to this policy. Complete Recycling complies with all applicable laws upon the occurrence of any unauthorized disclosure of personally-identifiable information.
- YOUR ENTITLEMENT TO ACCESS YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION. You are entitled to request access to your personal information, as well as Complete Recycling's collection, disclosure and use of such information you have provided. To request access, please contact Complete Recycling's IT services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then be eligible to review such information in accordance with law, to dispute the accuracy or completeness of such information, or to request changes to such information.
- LINKS TO WEB SITES OTHER THAN COMPLETE RECYCLING WEB SITES. Complete Recycling's Web site may contain links to other unassociated Web sites. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to hold Complete Recycling harmless for any claims or causes of action that may arise due to the other unassociated Web sites' collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
- AMENDMENTS TO POLICY. This policy may be amended at any time, subject to Complete Recycling's sole discretion, with or without notice to users. Updated versions of this policy will be available at this location; your continued use of the Complete Recycling Web site(s) will signify your consent to any updated policies. In the event any Complete Recycling policy posted elsewhere on Complete Recycling's Web sites conflicts with the provisions of this policy, the provisions of this policy shall control.